Warranty & Returns
Returns Process and Policy as at 1 December 2019
Due to Customer Error
BBQBoys.nz customers may want to return a product for a number of reasons. This policy only applies to situations where the customer is requesting a product return at their fault.
This could be due to:
- Ordering the wrong product
- Change of mind
- Another issue at the customer's fault
Requests must be made via email, or by using the contact form,
Conditions for credit:
- A credit request must be made prior to sending the product back to BBQBoys.nz
- A credit note request must be submitted to BBQBoys.nz within 10 business days of the customer receiving the product
- The product must be returned in original condition
- Return freight of the products must be arranged by the customer at their cost.
- Tracking information should be sent to BBQBoys.nz
* If any of the above conditions are not met, there may be a delay in the processing of the credit and an additional 20% administration and restock fee may apply.
Fees and Charges:
- The customer is responsible for the cost of the return freight and packaging
- Any freight costs on the initial order are not refundable
- If freight was provided free on the initial order, it will be deducted at standard rates
- A 10% restocking fee will apply to all returns at customers error
- An additional 10% administration fee may apply if the Conditions for Credit (see above) are not met
* In unique circumstances, BBQBoys.nz may act outside of this policy at their discretion
* BBQBoys.nz may revise this policy and change it at any time.
BBQBoys.nz will honor all manufacturers warranties, all issues must be raised first with BBQBoys who will work with the suppliers to ensure we have a good outcome. BBQBoys.nz have chosen BBQ brands that offer replacement parts and many times this is all that is required. Please use our Contact Form to get in touch.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
In the event the buyer is acquiring the product for personal purposes, then these conditions of sale shall be interpreted subject to the purchaser’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“the Act”), to the intent that no provisions shall in any way limit the purchaser’s rights under the Act.
However, if the buyer is acquiring products from BBQBoys.nz for the purposes of a business, then the guarantees and remedies provided under the Act shall not apply to the supply of those products.
We do not have to give a refund if you change your mind about a purchase — so please choose carefully.
If the product you have bought is faulty, we will provide a remedy as required by the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Consumer Protection helpline 0508 426 678 (0508 4 CONSUMER)