2. We collect the following personal information from you for the purpose of fulfilling your orders:
3. We collect and hold your personal information as per the requirements of the Privacy Act 2020 (“the Act”).
4. We collect your personal information in order to do something that directly links to our business services. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose than is permitted under information privacy principle 10 of the Act.
5. We will not hold your personal information for longer than is required for the purpose it was collected unless required to do so under legislation. If you provide us with personal information, but then we are not asked or able to provide you with any services, then we will look to delete the personal information once six months have passed unless required to retain it under legislation.
6. We use our reasonable endeavours to keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted files and only allow staff to access the information.
7. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or PO Box 21136, Henderson, Auckland 0650.
8. We may use third party service providers to assist us in providing our services. This could include a number of providers including email providers, cloud services, online forms etc. When we share your data with a third party, we require them to have in place reasonable technical and organisational measures necessary to protect your personal information. However, as they may be overseas, many such providers are subject to different privacy and data access laws and controls than New Zealand. We therefore cannot be certain that your information will be held to a standard that is comparable with the Act. Some companies may also fall under the legislation of their home country, which may interfere with their ability to follow the Act. We will use our reasonable endeavours to work with those companies to protect your personal information.