Green Mountain Grills Trek PRIME WiFi Pellet Grill
This is the go-to grill for small families, campers, tailgaters, motorhomers, or anyone who wants to cook two racks of ribs or 4-6 nice steaks or a bunch of burgers.
Control and monitor your grill from your couch or on-the-go with GMG Smart Control. Adjust your smoke and grill temp from 150°F to 550°F with 5° increment control. Adjust and monitor your food temp from your phone with the GMG App. Grill smarter, eat better!
The TREK model is the ultimate portable grill. It comes with a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through our iOS or Android mobile application), a meat probe, a peaked lid for rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, and Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature. The grill can run on 12V or 120AC so it’s perfect for home or camping, tailgating, hunting, house-boating, music festivals or anywhere you can take it! Open flame technology grease trays are optional and can be purchased in our parts section.
A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets into the firebox. There, a hot rod automatically ignites the pellets, and a combustion fan below keeps them burning. Vents vertically line the inside of the Firebox creating the ultimate wood burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke flavor
- WiFi Mode Connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network
- Server Mode Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go.
- Control & Monitor Increase or decrease internal grill temps and monitor food temps through your food probe.
- Custom Cooking Profile Create and manage fully programmable cooking profiles.
- Food Timer Set food timer in the app and receive a notification when done to help manage your cook time.
- Power Control Control the power to your grill
|Wattage||2W – 165W|
|Surface Cooking Area||219 sq in.|
|Auger Motor RPM||4.7~5.2|
|Fan Motor RPM||0.45A; 4100 RPM|
|Grease Tray||13 Guage Steel|
|Height of Cooking Surface to Lid||7.75 in. clearance|
|Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets)||9 LBS|